In collaboration with the Institute of Linguistics at the University of Iceland, the IECASTP/NonCanCase project at the University of Bergen organizes a conference on “Non-Canonically Case-Marked Subjects within and across Languages and Language Families: Stability, Variation and Change”.
- Miriam Butt (University of Constance)
- Thórhallur Eythórsson (University of Iceland)
- Julie Ann Legate (University of Pennsylvania)
- Andrej Malchukov (Max Planck Institute, Leipzig)
- Date: 4.–8. June 2012
- Location: Reykjavík and Hótel Fljótshlíð (near Eyjafjallajökull)
- Website: http://subjectcase.wordpress.com
- Contact Person: Tonya Kim Dewey (University of Bergen)
- Official Email: SubjectCase@gmail.com
The conference is sponsored by John Benjamins Publishing Company.